Picture of Hi I did work on the railway for 14 years how can I get a job ?? I have done the application not herd any more.

Hi I did work on the railway for 14 years how can I get a job ?? I have done the application not herd any more.

Picture of Jordanna
4 responses

Additional information

I have 14 years experience in track maintenance .

Graham W. asked a question to Maintenance

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, January 30, 2023

Picture of Jordanna M.

Jordanna M.

Senior Technical Officer

Depending on what role you have applied for, it is my understanding that at the moment, as a result of the maintenance modernisation, some recruitment has been frozen. Network Rail ar good with their communication with applicants so just keep an eye out.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Ionel B.

How can i apply for the PTS card? I want to work for network rail. Please help me with info

Friday, January 20, 2023

Panchadcharam K.

Hi, Could you please tell me what are the main challenges for being a great signaler? I am waiting for my application process. In the meantime I am trying to gather as much as information about the signaler's day to day work. Thank you.

Monday, January 30, 2023

Picture of Jordanna M.

Jordanna M.

Senior Technical Officer

Ionel, I believe you have to have a sponsor to apply for a sentinel card for you. A sponsor is either Network Rail or one of the railways contracting firms such as Colas or Balfour Beatty

Monday, January 30, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?