Picture of How can I Join the Network Rail and what are the certifications I need to back up my qualifications?

How can I Join the Network Rail and what are the certifications I need to back up my qualifications?

Picture of Cameron
1 response

Additional information

I obtain MSc Transportation Engineering-(Railways Operation and Management) from Beijing Jiaotong University, China in 2019 and also MSC in Project Management in Construction from University of Salford, Manchester, UK in 2022. I have over 10years of Monitoring and Evaluation of Capital Project which includes Railways, Surveying for roadway construction projects, Inspection and Analysis Reporting etc.

Temitope O. asked a question to Maintenance

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Sunday, February 12, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, February 13, 2023

Picture of Cameron B.

Cameron B.

Section Supervisor-Track

Hello Temitope, I won’t be able to provide you with an answer about your qualifications as this isn’t my area of expertise but hopefully one of my colleagues will be able to assist you further. In regards to joining network rail you would benefit from looking at the network rail careers page to see what suites you best. Network rail offer a number of routes from apprenticeships to graduate programs although there may be a career opportunity listed. As standard to work on the infrastructure within the uk you require a Personal track safety (PTS). This allows you access to the railways under certain conditions. If there’s anything else I can help with please feel free to ask. Good luck! Cameron burgess

Monday, February 13, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?