Picture of For Level 4+ apprenticeships, are Level 3 Degrees with transferable skills considered?

For Level 4+ apprenticeships, are Level 3 Degrees with transferable skills considered?

Picture of Scott
1 response

Additional information

I am currently studying for a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing. I've found myself particularly enjoying aspects of my course that involve finance, legislation, the application of IT software etc. I have a few months left of my course, so far I am proficient in maths such as calculus (moving onto further maths). I've completed units in my first year such as: Business Operations, Industry 4.0, Cyber Security. I'd be prepared to showcase my ability to achieve the very highest grades for any finance/IT apprenticeship, applying knowledge from the Level 3 extended diploma I will have studied. In short, would a recruiting manager consider me?

Aidan W. asked a question to Operations

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 23, 2023

Picture of Scott D.

Scott D.

Operational Incident Controller

Hi, That is a very detailed question and great to see the hard work you have invested in your development. I think the best place for you to start is to look at the , " How we recruit" page of the Network careers page. It will give you an good overview of requirements and selection process. Generally Network Rail always consider transferable skills. I hope this helps and good luck.

Thursday, March 23, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?