Picture of Opportunities at NR for people outside of UK

Opportunities at NR for people outside of UK

Picture of Chris
1 response

Additional information

Hi, NR seems like a great place to join to gain a wholisitc view of Railways. Can you share some information about how someone from outside of UK join Network Rail having worked in design firms for Network Rail projects.

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

ARPIT R. asked during the live chat Network Rail Shared Services Apprenticeship - Learn more about the scheme and Shared Services to Network Rail

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Chris M.

Chris M.

HR Administration & Operations Manager

Great question and thanks for joining us this evening! If you're looking to join NR on the Apprenticeship Scheme, I know Maria will be able to share specifics around steps you'd need to take and eligibility. Looking more broadly, Network Rail recruits 1000s of people into the organisation each year across 100s of jobs including projects. If you're wishing to join and you currently live outside of the UK, eligibility to work in the UK will be vital. I'll let Maria share more specifics on the Apprenticeship application process. I've also included NR's career site where you can find more useful information. www.Networkrail.co.uk/careers

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?