Picture of I am graduated from India and want to apply for apprentice program, what would be the process?

I am graduated from India and want to apply for apprentice program, what would be the process?

Picture of Phil
2 responses

Goutham Raj M. asked during the live chat Find out about our Level 3 Apprenticeship Schemes! to Network Rail

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Goutham Raj M.

I have done Internship in signalling design and also course. I need career advice to how to get into network rail in Signalling domain?

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Picture of Phil C.

Phil C.

Head of Recruitment Marketing & Engagement

Hi Goutham. So this year the process is a 4 step process which you can start via the website at https://www.networkrail.co.uk/careers/early-careers/ Step 1 - submit your application with some basic information about you Step 2 - You will have to complete some online tests. this is a multiple-choice quiz. Step 3 - you will be given an exercise to complete. This will be a scenario in which you have to record your response back via video Step 4 - is our assessment centre - which will likely be virtual this year If you are applying from India just to confirm that all offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of Government Baseline Security Standards (BPSS) which include: A right to work and identity check Pre-employment verification for the last three years. A basic criminal record check for any unspent convictions National Security Vetting (if relevant to the role) This will include a counter terrorist check in accordance with the Home Office (regulated for the transport sector). Medical assessment Visa application – Network Rail offers sponsorship where the requirements of the Home Office rules are met for a Skilled Worker. Should you require a visa to work in the UK or would like further information, visit the Gov website for more information. Drugs & Alcohol test (pre-appointment) for safety-critical roles and sentinel card holders Hope that helps

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?