Picture of Manchester Offices - Operations - Where Do I Start - Scheduling / Planning/ Day of operations - So many companies ...

Manchester Offices - Operations - Where Do I Start - Scheduling / Planning/ Day of operations - So many companies ...

Picture of Scott
3 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Michael H. asked a question to Operations

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Thursday, February 15, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Michael H.

(in more detail) so i just moved here from australia - and would like to do operations - planning - scheduling - day of operations - operation centre - what offices are here in the manchester - so many companies do you check them all or is there a central office

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Picture of Scott D.

Scott D.

Operational Incident Controller

Hi, I don’t work from Manchester so I would not be able to give much guidance on locations. If planning and scheduling is your interest I would recommend if a position came up in train planning that you apply as it would meet your work aspirations . Hope that helps

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Michael H.

thanks for that - yes thats what Im looking for - I saw signaller and already been unsuccessful. Worked qantas back in australia in their command centre - so trying to find similiar work - thank for the message Planning, Duty manager, Operations, Workforce Planning, Day of operations command. just watching the vacancy page daily - thank you though for responding https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikehazelton/

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?