Picture of What are the 3 top qualities required to succeed in your role?

What are the 3 top qualities required to succeed in your role?

Picture of Rikke
Picture of Phil
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Rikke C.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Picture of Rikke C.

Rikke C.

Head of Air Operations

The 3 top qualities that I find essential in my current role: 1. People skill such as patience, compassion & good listener 2. Technical knowledge through experience and practical application 3. Vision, ambition, drive to ensure continuous improvement

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Picture of Phil C.

Phil C.

Head of Recruitment Marketing & Engagement

Great question! I think some is about what you do and the other is about how you do it. So my 3 would be. Being curious - always wanting to know how you can improve the experience for others, looking out at what other companies and individuals are doing well, looking at new tech and how that can help, and then taking some steps to give it a go and learn from when it goes right and wrong! Tech skills - building this up through previous experience but always wanting to learn more. I certainly don't have all the answers but I'm always keen to learn. Being helpful - we put a lot of pride in helping out others, there's no place for a big ego in the team I work in. I love the attitude of the team, it creates some real feel good moments and it always pushes us to do more.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?